Your support will make a difference to our regional hospital
- Bendigo Health Foundation helps to provide Bendigo Health with non-government funded essential medical equipment. Thanks to the New Bendigo Hospital Appeal, a second Cath Lab was purchased and is already been utilised for emergency cardiac intervention.
- Bendigo Health doesn’t close. Ever. The Emergency Department is open 24/7 and sees over 50,000 patients every year. This number continues to grow as does the Central Victorian population and the breadth of services available at Bendigo Health. #GiveBack campaign is a Central Victoria wide effort, helping to support the growing community.
- More than a quarter of Victorians are cared for by Bendigo Health. Chances are, you, a family member or neighbour have needed the services of Bendigo Health. The #GiveBack campaign aims to continue enhancing and expanding the care given by funding key pieces of equipment.
- Bendigo Health is setting out to achieve some big goals . Our wish list is extensive and expensive. Key pieces of medical equipment continue to be identified that will impact our health service and we need community help to reach our goals.
- We want to acknowledge our #GiveBack donors. It doesn’t matter if you’ve given a little or a lot our aim is still to reach $4 million, and with your contributions, we get closer each day. To those that have donated, pledged or are working towards a contribution, thank you.