Our Workplace giving program enables you to give a regular donation from your pre-tax pay, with the total donation amount recorded on your group certificate each year, so it can be easily claimed at tax time.
By joining our workplace giving program you’re helping to fund:
- A Wellness Program for cancer patients and the newly established Gobbé Wellness Centre
- An inter-service patient bus transport service (driven by volunteers)
- Low cost accommodation close to the hospital for patients and their families who need to travel for treatment
- Exercise equipment and pet therapy for patients of our Mental Health Service
- Emergency patient clothing and colouring kits for our Emergency Department
- Specialised medical equipment and resources
- Scholarships and training to build an exceptional skill base among our people
- A Music & Arts Project for our patients and hospital community
Most recently, our Workplace Giving is funding two videos for patients to step them through their surgical journey and provide an understanding of what to expect on their visit.
Talk to your payroll team at your workplace to make a pre-tax donation to Bendigo Health
If you require any further information or bank account details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bendigo Health staff can make a pre-tax donation through your pay by completing the Workplace Giving – Dedication Authorisation and provide to your payroll department.
Visit the ATO
The Austrlian Tax Office states that workplace giving is a simple way to regularly donate to charities or organisations that are entitled to receive tax deductible donations. Find out more at www.ato.gov.au
Bendigo Health Foundation Charitable Trust is a recognised charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission, the national regulator of charities. Find our detaisl at www.acnc.gov.au