The Fundraising & Foundation department of Bendigo Health raises and manages philanthropic funds to help deliver the vision of Bendigo Health Excellent Care. Every Person. Every Time.
We fund specialised medical equipment and services so more people in our region are treated closer to home and their loved ones.
How are sponsorship dollars and donations spent?
The generosity of our community allows us to expand services including:
- Investing in specialised equipment and programs
- Providing low cost accommodation close to the hospital for those patients and loved ones who need to travel
- Funding scholarships and training to build an exceptional skill base in our region
- Investing in research to provide regionally-led solutions to regional problems
Our valued sponsors have chosen to support Bendigo Health Fundraising & Foundation because it provides the opportunity to:
- Connect with more than 4,500 Bendigo Health staff
- Work with our talented Fundraising & Foundation team to explore how we can deliver your philanthropic goals in line with the Bendigo Health Fundraising & Foundation strategic plan
- Connect with the Bendigo Health Fundraising & Foundation network of sponsors, donors and supporters
- Align with fundraising events and initiatives that provide tangible results for the advancement of healthcare in our region
- Align with a respected local charity dedicated to making an impact by raising significant funds for the purchase of specialised medical equipment and programs
- Collaborate with a community passionate about supporting Bendigo Health to achieve its vision of Excellent Care. Every Person. Every Time.
Bendigo Bank continues a tradition of adding value for customers through quality personal service and a philosophy of giving back to those communities in which it operates. The Bank also participates in a range of joint ventures, including Rural Bank and Community Sector Banking (with a consortium of 20 partners from the not-for-profit sector).
The strategic collaboration between Bendigo Bank and Bendigo Health has seen the two largest employers in our region work together to improve the health outcomes for people across the entire Loddon Mallee region for more than a decade.
Bendigo Bank has had a long term involvement with Bendigo Health Fundraising & Foundation, as the naming rights partner of the former Bendigo Bank Fun Run and are now the major Appeal sponsors of the annual Bendigo Health Christmas Appeal.
We are proud to be establishing a referral agreement, which will see a small commission from each new Bendigo Bank loan referred by Bendigo Health returned to our health service.
Exemplar Health is responsible for the design, construction and financing of the Bendigo Hospital Project. The consortium is led by Capella Capital and joined by Lendlease, Spotless and Siemens. After constructing the world class hospital and ancillary developments Exemplar Health will provide facility management services for 25 years
Exemplar Health is committed to ensuring that Bendigo Health is the region’s leading health service, not only as a Platinum Sponsor of the charitable arm of the hospital, but also as the facility manager of the ‘new’ Bendigo hospital building.
Exemplar Health’s Chief Executive Officer (NBH), Clare Shiell, is an active member of the Bendigo Health Fundraising Advisory Board and contributes personally to the philanthropist culture of the organisation.
Bendigo Toyota is Central Victoria’s largest Toyota dealership and has a huge selection of new Toyota vehicles as well as a comprehensive range of quality pre-owned vehicles. Bendigo Toyota supports Bendigo Health by providing a vehicle for their fundraising department to assist in fundraising activities.
The community-minded team at Bendigo Toyota has been supporting Bendigo Health for more than 10 years through their participation in large-scale events, support of annual fundraising campaigns and provision of a Fundraising & Foundation vehicle.
Bendigo Toyota is the naming rights partner of the annual Bendigo Health End of Financial Year appeal and the Fundraising & Foundation team proudly drive a beautiful fully branded Toyota Kluger, thanks to Bendigo Toyota.
We’re committed to a connected regional Australia, investing more in our network and regional communities.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let things happen. We’re out there building a better future with five core values that underpin every aspect of our decision making and our success - customer focus, challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence. For more information on how we can support you locally visit our website.